- 50 Essential Things to Do When the Doctor Says It's Cancer
- Be Prepared: The Complete Financial, Legal and Practical Guide for Living With a Life-Challenging Condition
A guide that provide a comprehensive map for coping with the maze of financial, legal, tax and practical issues for people living with cancer
- Journaling through the Storm: A Journal for Personal Reflection
Journal for patients and families.
- Making the Radiation Therapy Decision
- On The Other Side: (The Journey of a Cancer Survivor)
Collection of essays and poems by individuals touched by cancer.
- Chicken Soup for the Surviving Soul: 101 Stories to Comfort Cancer Patients and Their Loved Ones
Stories from those who have survived cancer.
- After Cancer: A Guide to Your New Life
In a reader-friendly, question-and-answer format, the author addresses a wide range of issues, realistically yet hopefully.
- I Can Cope: Staying Healthy with Cancer
Guide on how to gain control of your life
- Cancer As a Turning Point: A Handbook For People with Cancer, Their Families and Health Professionals
- The Road Back to Health: Coping with the Emotional Aspects of Cancer
Teaches cancer patients how to cope and actively fight their cancer
- Not Just One in Eight: Stories of Breast Cancer Survivors and Their Families
A valuable book for anyone (patient, family or friend) facing the challenge of a cancer diagnosis.
- The Complete Bedside Companion: No-Nonsense Advice on Caring for the Seriously Ill
- How Are You?: Manage Your Own Medical Journey
This book offers us practical advice about how to talk with doctors, how to let caregivers and other support people know what we need from them, and how to begin the recovery journey.
- The Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy Survival Guide: Information, Suggestions, and Support to Help You Get through Treatment
- Making Miracles Happen
In this book Smith describes how miracles are made and that no matter how bad the diagnosis is, you don't have to accept death as a sentence.