| Hydatidiform Mole, Choriocarcinoma... Book
- Reclaiming Our Lives After Breast and Gynecologic Cancer
In this book, a medical psychologist addresses cancerís assault on womenís senses of self, femininity, and womanhood
- Women's Cancers: How to Prevent Them, How to Treat Them, and How to Beat Them
The authors' goal was a book for women diagnosed with or at risk for lung, colorectal, breast, pelvic, uterine, ovarian, vaginal, vulvar cancers.
- The Official Patient's Sourcebook on Gestational Trophoblastic Tumors: A Revised and Updated Directory for the Internet Age (2002)
This book has been created for patients who have decided to make education and research an integral part of the treatment process. Although it also gives information useful to doctors, caregivers and other health professionals, it tells patients where and how to look for information covering virtually all topics related to gestational trophoblastic tumors (also chorioadenoma destruens; Chorioblastoma; choriocarcinoma; Chorioepithelioma; Gestational trophoblastic disease; Gestational trophoblastic neoplasia), from the essentials to the most advanced areas of research.
- Women and Cancer: A Thorough and Compassionate Resource for Patients and Their Families
This book has four sections, covering the female organs where most cancers occur (breast, cervix, uterus, and ovaries).
- No More Hysterectomies
This book explains in detail, all the surgical procedures used to diagnose and treat gyn conditions. Explains what to look for in pathology reports and the importance of second opinions.
- Making the Chemotherapy Decision
The book explains critical factors to consider when facing chemotherapy
- Making the Radiation Therapy Decision
- Dietitian's Cancer Story : Information & Inspiration for Recovery & Healing from a 3-Time Cancer Survivor.
A dietitian/cancer survivor's recommendations for developing a healthy diet that can also reduce the risk of cancer.
- After Cancer: A Guide to Your New Life.
The book's author, who is both MD and cancer survivor, looks at the medical, emotional, and practical aspects of life after cancer treatment.
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
A comprehensive summary of the diagnosis and clinical management of trophoblastic tumours, this work contains contributions from acknowledged expert centres of research in the field.
- I Beat Cancer: 50 People Tell You How They Did It (2003)
This unique book contains 50 inspiring stories, all of them written by the cancer survivors themselves. The stories cover all ages, many types of cancer (see the table of contents for all types covered) and numerous treatments, mostly focusing on alternative methods.
- Cancer Schmancer (2002)
Television star (The Nanny) and author (Enter Whining) Drescher details the two-year, eight-plus-doctor ordeal she endured to diagnose her uterine cancer. She goes from gynecologist (two) and internist to hematologist to oncologist/breast specialist, back to gynecologist, then to vascular specialist, neurologist, and finally gynecologist (the third) before discovering the cause of her bleeding, cramping, and painful sex. She underwent surgery, refused radiation, and continues to play in the fields of celebrity.
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (1987)
- Gestational trophoblastic disease (SuDoc HE 20.3173/3:G 33) (1988)
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (Clinical Perspectives in Obstetrics and Gynecology) (1987)
- Tumors of the Uterine Corpus and Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (Atlas of Tumor Pathology, 3rd Series, Vol 3) (1992)