| Mesothelioma Book
- The Official Patient's Source Book on Malignant Mesothelioma: A Revised and Updated Directory for the Internet Age
In this book explores basic techniques to researching malignant mesothelioma; moves on to advanced research; provides appendices of useful background reading.
- Lean on Me: Cancer Through a Carer's Eyes
A book written by Lorraine Kember, is a powerfully moving and inspirational true story about her husband's courageous battle with mesothelioma and her emotional journey as she cares for him. This touching book includes helpful information on topics such as: cancer pain management, symptom control, and coping with grief.
- Asbestos: Medical and Legal Aspects
This comprehensive reference for attorneys involved in asbestos litigation includes a complete historical perspective of prior-and ongoing-litigation and covers the evolving knowledge of asbestos hazards, both in open literature and with particular attention to the main defendants in these cases.
- Libby, Montana: Asbestos and the Deadly Silence of an American Corporation
This book skillfully exposes a true axis of evil and its dire human effects ... a "must read" for people of conscience.
- Asbestos Cancer: One Man's Experience
The book is a composite of information about the history of and the diseases caused by exposure to asbestos. Interwoven with a personal story, it includes the illness and subsequent death of the author's father due to his asbestos exposure in an industrial setting.
- Asbestos and Asbestosis: A Medical Subject Survey Dictionary and Research Index With Bibliography
- Pathology of Asbestos-Associated Diseases
Pathology of Asbestos-Associated Disease integrates the newest research and advances in its discussion of asbestos induced diseases.
- Sourcebook on Asbestos Diseases: Medical, Legal, and Engineering Aspects (Garland Safety Managementseries)
- Mesothelioma : Diagnosis And Management
- Asbestos-related Malignancy
- Fiber Toxicology
- Colour Atlas Of Mesothelioma
- Cellular And Molecular Aspects Of Fiber Carcinogenesis (current Communications In Cell And Molecular Biology , Vol 2)
- The Mesothelial Cell And Mesothelioma
- Mechanisms In Fibre Carcinogenesis (nato Asi Series. Series A, Life Sciences, Vol. 223)