| Pancreatic Cancer Book
- 100 Questions and Answers about Pancreatic Cancer
A consumer book provides families and patients with information and direction in the understanding of their ability to cope with pancreatic cancer.
- The Official Patient's Sourcebook on Pancreatic Cancer: A Revised and Updated Directory for the Internet Age (2002)
This book has been created for patients who have decided to make education and research an integral part of the treatment process. Although it also gives information useful to doctors, caregivers and other health professionals, it tells patients where and how to look for information covering virtually all topics related to pancreatic cancer (also Cancer pancreas; Pancreatic cancer), from the essentials to the most advanced areas of research.
- Pancreatic Cancer (2001)
Univ. of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX. Provides state-of-the-art information on recent developments in the epidemiology, biology, diagnosis, and multimodality treatment of exocrine pancreatic cancer. For clinicians. Extensive references. Illustrated. DNLM: Pancreatic Neoplasms--therapy.
- Pancreatic Cancer: Advances in Molecular Pathology, Diagnosis & Clinical Management (1998)
Contains papers from a September 1997 symposium, covering major subjects of concern to epidemiologists, pathologists, surgeons, oncologists, and molecular biologists. Papers are arranged in sections on epidemiology and pathology of pancreatic cancer, molecular biology of pancreatic cancer, and current and future treatment.
- Surgical Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer (1999)
- Atlas of Clinical Oncology: Pancreatic Cancer (2001)
- Pancreatic Cancer - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet Ref (2004)
This is a 3-in-1 reference book. It gives a complete medical dictionary covering hundreds of terms and expressions relating to pancreatic cancer. It also gives extensive lists of bibliographic citations. Finally, it provides information to users on how to update their knowledge using various Internet resources. The book is designed for physicians, medical students preparing for Board examinations, medical researchers, and patients who want to become familiar with research dedicated to pancreatic cancer.
- Pancreatic cancer an agenda for action (SuDoc HE 20.3152:P 19/8) (2001)
- Living Well With Cancer: A Nurse Tells You Everything You Need to Know About Managing the Side Effects of Your Treatment
An excellent resource book.
- The Cancer Patient's Work Book: Everything You Need to Stay Organized and Informed
A work book for cancer patients of any type and with any prognosis. Helps patients keep track of doctor appointments, medications, items needed for overnight stays in the hospital, and other details.
- Making the Chemotherapy Decision
More than 300,000 Americans are cured of cancer every year, largely because of chemotherapy. This book provides latest development in cancer drugs.
- Pancreatic Cancer
This book provides state-of-the-art information on recent developments in the epidemiology, biology, diagnosis, and multimodality treatment of exocrine pancreatic cancer.
- Pancreatic Cancer: Pathogenesis, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Discusses the latest techniques for genetic screening for pancreatic cancer, the value of tumor antigens, advances in diagnostic radiology, and the roles of laparoscopic and palliative endoscopic stenting. For basic scientists and clinicians. Halftone illustrations.
- Pancreatic Cancer: Advances in Molecular Pathology, Diagnosis & Clinical Management
by Fazlul H. Sarkar, Michael C. Dugan
Despite the recent elucidation of several important oncogenes, tumor suppressor genes, and cell cycle regulators in other malignancies, such studies in pancreatic cancer have been limited, with few details provided on their clinical significance. The Editors of this book, concerned with this paucity of information and the difficulties facing pancreas cancer researchers brought together a select group of experts from each major clinical and science field related to pancreatic cancer to review their research and clinical work, and prepare chapters for this book based on their collective discussions and experience. They present the most important findings and issues in pancreatic cancer research and management today, covering major areas of concern to pathologists, surgeons, oncologists and molecular biologists.
- Healing Light - A Sacred Lens Guided Imagery Journey
Jan Berlin Ph.D. Audio