| Penis Cancer Book
- 21st Century Complete Medical Guide to Testicular Cancer and Penile Cancer - Authoritative Government Documents and Clinical References for Patients and Physicians with Practical Information on Diagnosis and Treatment Options (2002)
This up-to-date and comprehensive CD-ROM provides a superb collection of official Federal government documents on testicular and penile cancer: signs and symptoms, diagnosis, lab tests, treatment and management options, and ongoing clinical research. Every aspect of the disease is thoroughly covered. There is no other reference that is as fast, convenient, and portable - everything you need to know, from the federal sources you trust.
- The Official Patient's Sourcebook on Penile Cancer: A Revised and Updated Directory for the Internet Age (2002)
This book has been created for patients who have decided to make education and research an integral part of the treatment process. Although it also gives information useful to doctors, caregivers and other health professionals, it tells patients where and how to look for information covering virtually all topics related to penile cancer (also Penile cancer; penis cancer; Squamous cell cancer of the penis), from the essentials to the most advanced areas of research.
- Testicular and Penile Cancer
This book is a practical guide for the urologic oncologist providing details on epidemiological, diagnostic, and therapeutic management to facilitate optimal treatment of testicular or penile cancers.
- The Phallus : Sacred Symbol of Male Creative Power
A Book of deeper exploration of phallus in history, philosophy, religion, literature, with images
- The Penis
A book amasses an explosion of new research and clinical data on diseases of the penis.
- Facts and Phalluses : A Collection of Bizarre and Intriguing Truths, Legends, and Measurements
Combining scintillating humor with incredible research, Alexandra Parsons has created a most unusual source book.
- Treatment Options in Urological Cancer
This book takes each organ in turn (prostate, kidney, bladder, testis and penis) and tackles the controversies head-on by inviting chapters on various (often rival) treatments for each disease.
- Your Penis: A user's guide
This book is designed to overcome much of the misinformation and urban legends that surround this delicate subject. As many men have difficulty discussing their health, this book has particular value in outlining the function of the penis and the nature and treatment of medical and psychological problems that can occur with the penis.