| Vulvar Cancer Book
- Reclaiming Our Lives After Breast and Gynecologic Cancer
In this book, a medical psychologist addresses cancerís assault on womenís senses of self, femininity, and womanhood
- Women's Cancers: How to Prevent Them, How to Treat Them, and How to Beat Them
The authors' goal was a book for women diagnosed with or at risk for lung, colorectal, breast, pelvic, uterine, ovarian, vaginal, vulvar cancers.
- 21st Century Complete Medical Guide to Vaginal Cancer and Vulvar Cancer - Authoritative Government Documents and Clinical References for Patients and Physicians with Practical Information on Diagnosis and Treatment Options (2002)
This up-to-date and comprehensive CD-ROM provides a superb collection of official Federal government documents on vaginal and vulvar cancer: signs and symptoms, diagnosis, lab tests, treatment and management options, and ongoing clinical research. Every aspect of the disease is thoroughly covered. There is no other reference that is as fast, convenient, and portable - everything you need to know, from the federal sources you trust.
- Women and Cancer: A Thorough and Compassionate Resource for Patients and Their Families
This book has four sections, covering the female organs where most cancers occur (breast, cervix, uterus, and ovaries).
- No More Hysterectomies
This book explains in detail, all the surgical procedures used to diagnose and treat gyn conditions. Explains what to look for in pathology reports and the importance of second opinions.
- Making the Chemotherapy Decision
The book explains critical factors to consider when facing chemotherapy
- The Official Patient's Sourcebook on Vulvar Cancer: A Revised and Updated Directory for the Internet Age (2002)
This book has been created for patients who have decided to make education and research an integral part of the treatment process. Although it also gives information useful to doctors, caregivers and other health professionals, it tells patients where and how to look for information covering virtually all topics related to vulvar cancer (also Bowen's disease; Vulvar cancer), from the essentials to the most advanced areas of research.
- Making the Radiation Therapy Decision
- Dietitian's Cancer Story : Information & Inspiration for Recovery & Healing from a 3-Time Cancer Survivor.
A dietitian/cancer survivor's recommendations for developing a healthy diet that can also reduce the risk of cancer.
- After Cancer: A Guide to Your New Life.
The book's author, who is both MD and cancer survivor, looks at the medical, emotional, and practical aspects of life after cancer treatment.
- I Beat Cancer: 50 People Tell You How They Did It (2003)
This unique book contains 50 inspiring stories, all of them written by the cancer survivors themselves. The stories cover all ages, many types of cancer (see the table of contents for all types covered) and numerous treatments, mostly focusing on alternative methods.
- Cancer and Pre-Cancer of the Vulva (2000)
(Arnold) Univ. of Birmingham, UK. Comprehensively covers all aspects of the subject, including epidemiology, etiology, and management. Focuses on evidence-based evaluation of data and care. For clinicians and students. Addresses psychological issues and areas of controversy.
- Malignancies of the Vulva (1991)
Book summarizes common and special problems relating to vulvar malignancies, including the modern histopathology of premalignant and malignant lesions, the role of human papillomaviruses in their etiology, and their early clinical diagnosis. Among the treatments described are surgery from conservative to radical, reconstructive techniques, radiotherapy, and chemotherapy. Intraepithelial neoplasia and vulvar melanomas are also considered.
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You about HPV and Abnormal Pap Smears (2002)Univ. of California, San Francisco. Consumer book contains up-to-date information on protection and effective treatments. Includes different types of HPVs, when a Pap smear is essential, guidelines for telling a partner, treatments for genital warts, and procedures for the prevention of cervical cancer. Presents halftone illustrations. Softcover.
- Vulval Disease: A Practical Guide to Diagnosis and Management (2000)
(Arnold) St. Thomas' Hospital, London, UK. Concise and practical guide to the diagnosis and treatment of vulval disease. Full-color illustrations assist in making informed decisions in the clinical setting. Also includes a contribution on surgical procedures from a gynecologists. Emphasizes a multidisciplinary approach. For physicians.